Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John W Harmon
Dr. John W Harmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Harmon has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John W Harmon has the following 21 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
- Thyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gene Therapy
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Blast Injuries
- Esophageal Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
Dr. John W Harmon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John W Harmon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
49 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1969
Dr. John W Harmon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, 4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD
Dr. John W Harmon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.