Dr. John Head Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Head?

My experience

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr. Head is very thoughtful and professional. He has my highest reguards.

Do not go to see Dr. HEAD

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Terrible psychiatric care. If allowed, he will endanger more patients than help them. Unethical and rude he spends no time with his patients and has no idea who they are before he puts together their care plan. He should be let go from his profession. He has poor ratings throughout most rate sites and I'm in shock he's allowed to practice any type of medicine or work with actual human beings! I would not allow him to work with our dog.

Patient

Posted on May 29th, 2010

Dr. Head is the most caring care giver that I have ever known. Not only is he a true professional, but he really cares for the welfare of all of his patients.He has never done anything to harm me nor has he ever put his wants above my own, I truly respect his opinions and his ability to help me see the problems that I may even be creating on my own. Whatever the situation Dr. Head is always caring, professional and understanding. He doesn't make the patient feel bad even if he may be criticizing or just telling it like it is to the patient. He is very honest and sincere, he truly loves his career and has the uttermost respect and dedication to the health and wellness of all of his clients. He knows how to handle ever situation with the expertise of a true professional. I really love my doctor because he puts me first...it would be nice if every doctor all over this world could be as gentle and kind as Dr. Head. I never reel rushed and I know that I am in the best of care with my psychiatrist Dr. John Head.Thank you for being my doctor and helping me to get well both mentally and spiritually.

Very Helpful

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Dr. Head shows a genuine concern and interest in his patients.

Posted on March 14th, 2017