- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Jameson III has 2 locations
Dr. John W Jameson III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John W Jameson III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. John W Jameson III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John W Jameson III
Raised in Ohio, Dr. Jameson practiced family medicine in Cincinnati from 1989-2002. He was active in several areas of physician leadership on his hospital staff, Physician Organizations, and held teaching appointments in family medicine. Dr. Jameson moved to the Sandhills in September, 2002 and assumed a busy practice with the FirstHealth Family Care Center in Pinehurst. In September, 2003, he returned to private practice with Dr. Lam. With his wife, Donna, they have three children: Alex, a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, John, enlisted in the Navy, and Colin, a student. Dr. Jameson is enjoying the longer golf season in North Carolina. He serves as Secretary/treasurer of Pinehurst Family Care Center, P.A. and as Mid-Carolina Physician Organization's physician member on the FirstCarolinaCare Board of Directors.