Dr. John W Mann III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Mann III?

satisfied w/ dr.mann

This is a doctor that I would send someone else to. He has a great bedside manor and is easy to talk to. He talks to you and not at you.

Dr Mann replaced my hip. I cant say enough good things about him and the staff at RMH. No issues, no problems. Dr Mann is the BEST!

Owner, Ruggieri Lawns, LLC (Home Putting Greens Installed)

Dr. Mann and his staff, weather receptionists, nurses or assistants were absolutely amazing. I never waited for an appointment, they were spot on time. Everyone associated with Dr. Mann was extremely professional, patient and caring. Dr. Mann himself was as professional and as courteous to my situation, total knee replacement, as any one could be. He understood my situation, I am very active and wanted to continue doing what I've done in the past. Having a knee replacement I thought I would be 21 years old again and be able to continue my passion, playing basketball. Dr. Mann straight up told me NO Basketball or I'd be back getting another knee, that wouldn't be good. I listened and took his advise. What is amazing is he had me playing golf in 6 weeks!!!! I could not believe it. My knee was so bad and hurtful prior to the operation I didn't want to get up off my chair to do anything, six weeks later I'm playing golf, AMZING!!!! My experience with Dr. Mann was exceptional, again, any one associated with him, all the staff from top to bottom were terrific to deal with. I had my replacement over a year ago, I waited to write this review so I could be fully confident with my results, my results are wonderful. Dr. Mann gave me the quality of my life back that I was accustom to. I would highly recommend Dr. Mann and his staff to anyone needing the type of service he provides. Dr. Mann, thank you for all you have done, please continue what you do, you will help many people gain their passion for life back. I can walk again and play again, thank you!!! You're the best!!!

Orthopedic

Absolutely the best surgeon in Orthopedics in Roanoke, or in all of Virginia in my opinion. He did a knee replacement for me and repaired the other knee and I have no paid 1 day after the 2nd operation, no swelling, and the leg now works perfectly. He works magic and his skill is a gift few can match. You can't find a better Doctor if you need Orthopedic work and that is the truth.

Bone management with Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann replaced both knee joints for me at the same time and recently assisted in reducing constant pain in my left hip. I am grateful for his skill and role in improving my quality of life.

dr mann destroyd my life

Great Surgeon and person

Dr.John Mann III, is a great surgeon, far advanced above others, and a most caring physician.

Dr. John W Mann III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.