Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Mcclellan III
Dr. John W Mcclellan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcclellan is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Boys Town National Research Hospital and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. Dr. Mcclellan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Mcclellan III has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John W Mcclellan III has the following 6 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. John W Mcclellan III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John W Mcclellan III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The staff from the front desk to the providers is truly caring, concerned and professional. They are a very busy office but you never feel rushed or "pushed" along. They are concerned about your pain and making an accurate diagnosis. Treatment recommendations are reasonable and timely. Kim, Becky and Sarah...you ladies are fantastic and obviously love your job - thanks to you!
My experience with Dr. McClellan and his awesome staff was sometime around 2006. I am young and unfortunately had several previous back surgeries that failed. I was in unbearable pain, all day, every day. I saw Dr. McClellan as a "last resort". I found him to be very caring, concerned and considerate. He did the appropriate testing and recommended a spinal fusion since all conservative measures failed. I was scared to undergo this type of surgery at my age but was willing to try anything to relieve the pain. He spent a lot of time with me, as did his PA, explaining and helping me to make the right decision for me. Best decision I ever made â¦ pain free since. I got my life back! I would highly recommend Dr. McClellan as a knowledgable doctor, a fantastic surgeon and a caring individual that wants to help people be better.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcclellan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. John W Mcclellan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNebraska Spine Center, 13616 California St Ste 100, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Mcclellan III in this video.
Dr. John W Mcclellan III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.