Dr. John W Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Obrien?

Whole Body Consideration

Dr. O'Brien looks at all the interacting factors causing pain. In my case, I had already had separate PT for after knee surgery & for back problems, but was still in pain. He and PT staff gave me PT that included both stretching & exercises that work on all problems in an integrated way. They all listen well and worked with my personal trainer to adjust my personal work-outs so I was not aggravating problems my doing exercises that were too advanced. Everyone in this office cares about the patient getting better. I am off of all pain medications. If PT has worked for a little while but pain returns, see Dr. O'Brien. We need more doctors trained the way he has trained himself.

would not see him again on a bet.ou are better off seeing a vet

He is the only doctor who accurately diagnosed my problem. He took on the insurance company when they denied me more visits, and he was successful. He gives detailed explanations. He is also empathetic. I would highly recommend him.