Have you seen Dr. John W Parker Jr?

Patient

I was overcharged by nearly a thousand dollars for my part of the surgery costs which has yet to be refunded after two months of effort. While staff agrees $920 is owed back to me, they put off payment of it onto Highland Clinic. Also, Dr. Parker has not been forthcoming with medical records relating to the surgery to my primary physician, a secondary ENT physician as it related to the continuing issues with ears or myself though it has repeatedly been requested via written communication mailed and faxed to his office.

Strait forward, no none sense

Dr. John Parker , MD Otolaryngologist

Awesome Doctor.... Extremely nice, down to earth, and is wonderful with kids !!!

Nurses and receptionist were great. The tubes prevented my son from getting ear infections. However, Dr. Parker seemed more concerned about doing plastic surgery on his ears that poke out. He asked me every visit when I would let him pin them back

Devine

This guy acts like he thinks he's God. Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered in a doctor.

Excellent doctor who provided superb care when I suffering with a allergies/sinus problems. He even followed up with me a week later to ensure what he prescribed actually worked (in which, it did!) His nurse, Carla and receptionist, Amy were EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful with the questions I had, also. Would and have recommended Dr. Parker to others!!

Would have been better off using Google to diagnose myself

Went because of episode of severe vertigo. Was told he didn't know why I had the dizziness, what caused it nor what I could do to prevent it again. Made no suggestions for further investigation. Total waste of my time and money.

The Best

Dr. John W Parker Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.

Dr. John W Parker Jr Is this you?