Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. John W Roberts has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. John W Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
this doctor does not call you to give an explanation of your diagnostic tests which he has ordered himself. i called him every week for 5 weeks an he never called me back. his staff is so inefficient. i kept leaving messages for him to call me back so he could tell me the plan of of treatment and he has never, never called me. i even left a message with his answering srvice. i fired him! i would NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO BE YOUR DOCTOR!
42 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John W Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.