John Roberts Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on June 10th, 2010

Dr. Roberts was great with my son. He took the time to explain everything in words that my 9 year understood.

no follow up! no phone calls!

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

this doctor does not call you to give an explanation of your diagnostic tests which he has ordered himself. i called him every week for 5 weeks an he never called me back. his staff is so inefficient. i kept leaving messages for him to call me back so he could tell me the plan of of treatment and he has never, never called me. i even left a message with his answering srvice. i fired him! i would NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO BE YOUR DOCTOR!

Posted on January 12th, 2015