Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Scott III
Dr. John W Scott III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwood, IN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Scott is affiliated with St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital, Iu Health University Hospital and Community Hospital East. He speaks English.
Dr. John W Scott III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I will never forget my first visit with Dr Scott. I was young and he was so kind and caring and almost like he understood completely what was going on. He even took an interest in how I am in life as most doctors do not but environment can play a role in certain diseases and for him to know that told him maybe ways I can also improve in lifestyle. I have always appreciated his candor, his ability to focus on what would be the best treatment for me, not just the best treatment. Also, his nurse and staff were always so considerate if I had "issues" and usually called me back right away and if I needed relief they would get me in as soon as possible.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. John W Scott III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Of Indiana, 679 E County Line Rd, Greenwood, IN
Dr. John W Scott III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.