Dr. John W Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John W Wang?

He listens to his patiences

For a few years I dealt with severe headaches and couldn't find a doctor that could help me. 13 different doctors treated me as if I had migraine headaches and nothing they did ever helped. Until doctor #14. Dr. John Wang diagnosed my headaches as Occipital Headaches and treated them as such. I've been much better since then. I've referred a number of friends to him and they all say he the first doctor that actually listens!

Not Trustable

Doctor Wang would pursued patient go to the rehab center that he deals with ( I assume that because the commission that he could get more due to other medical staffs told me). However, if he found out you choose other places he would abandon the patient immediately even though you still his patient and still in hospital waiting for him. He just disappear many days without any responsibilities.

Dr. Wang knows his stuff and really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

Mediocre Physician

I was under Dr. Wang's care for approximately two years. I can summarize him as a doctor who doesn't seem to care about his patients. He will order blood work but good luck getting a call back from him or his staff if you have abnormal results. I had high cholesterol and mild iron deficiency anemia and not once did he give me any kind of plan to deal with these issues. He seems to refer you to specialists before even attempting to treat you himself. His staff is very thorough when it comes to submitting insurance authorizations, but getting them to do anything besides that is like pulling teeth. What broke the camel's back for me is that he is now training two nurses who are fresh out of their residencies and have no idea what they are doing. I have zero medical training and I knew more about my medical conditions than they did. One of them is very nice but the other one made several rude comments toward me upon meeting her for the first time. All these issues is what led me to change my PCP

My mother had to go to the hospital last month for a very bad pneumonia. Dr. Wang oversaw her care there and always spent time to update me on her condition even when I couldn't be there. His office has been helpful in setting up home care and answering questions regarding her medications. She is almost completely recovered now and very satisfied with our interaction with Dr. Wang and his office.