Dr. John S Walczyk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Walczyk?

Loved doctor buf office. staff does not know what they are doing. Very disappointed. Will never go back

Unimpressed

This is the first time I have ever written a poor review on any physician. As prompt as the appointment may be, it's because interaction with the office staff and physician are brief, cold and impersonal. 3 minutes is all you get and you are lucky if your questions are addressed. That includes biopsies and results. I highly do not recommend.

Patient

Dr Walczyk is great. Unfortunately t takes sometimes months to get an appointment with him. One star less because of his front desk staff, that is extremely rude.

I hate leaving bad reviews but....

I had laser treatment done at Manhasset Dermatology by one of the other doctors on staff and I had basically no results. I went 6 times, paid a lot of money each time and saw absolutely no change. I finally decided to commute into Manhattan and see someone there and after just one treatment, my issue is totally gone. Maybe my results would have been different if I had seen Dr. Walczyk and not the other doctor there, but overall, I feel this office was not aggressive enough. I paid a lot of money for nothing and I won't go back there again for that reason.