Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Waller MD
Dr. John Waller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO, with another office in Bee Branch, AR. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Waller is affiliated with Ozark Health Medical Center, Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. John Waller has 2 locations
Dr. John Waller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. John Waller has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. John Waller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Waller - Posted on April 11th, 2018
Steven Hutzenlaub I was sent to Dr. John Waller by Geico to be evaluated for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, as it turned out Dr. John Waller committed fraud in his report, Geico has since rescinded doctors report because of fraud. If anyone has a similar experience Might want to contact the district attorney office!He is quite excellent if you’re paying him to commit fraud I have the report and I also videotaped the session with my phone.
Dr. Waller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ozark Health Medical Center
Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Baptist Health Medical Center
Heber Springs, AR
Ozark Health Hospital
Baptist Med Center Heber Springs
48 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 1965
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John Waller, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Wheat Ridge, CO, in this video.
Dr. John Waller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.