Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Waller?

Steven Hutzenlaub

Steven Hutzenlaub I was sent to Dr. John Waller by Geico to be evaluated for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, as it turned out Dr. John Waller committed fraud in his report, Geico has since rescinded doctors report because of fraud. If anyone has a similar experience Might want to contact the district attorney office!He is quite excellent if you’re paying him to commit fraud I have the report and I also videotaped the session with my phone.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.

Dr. John Waller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.

Dr. John Waller Is this you?