3.9

Have you seen Dr. John W Warner?

JOHN W. WARNER

In my opinion, Dr. Warner is absolutely perfect. He has helped me so much and is always able to take the time to explain my situation to me. He is handsome, courteous and respectful. I would recommend him to everyone!

Food Service Manager

Dr. Warner... I would recommend very highly!

Pleased

I'm pleased with Dr. Warner and his staff. My son, who was 9 at the time, saw Dr. Warner. He examined my child, told us what he thought it to be and referred us to a ped's urologist, but told us if the second opinion came back the same he would do the surgery. We drove into the Childrens hospital for the second opinion, which turned out to be exactly what Dr. Warner said it was. We scheduled the surgery with Dr. Warner. I can not tell you how wonderful he was with my child. He kept me informed during the surgery and checked on my son many times after surgery. There was also a problem with insurance billing. I called the office and they took care of it right away.

Dr. John W Warner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, VA.