Dr. John Wasniewski Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Wasniewski Jr?

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I was initially referred to Dr John by a neighbor and friend because I was having difficulty contacting my physician and getting an immediate appointment and I had become depressed about accumulative recent family events. Upon my visit to Dr John, I was given the standard paperwork to complete on health et. He recognized my depression and would not write a prescription until I had seen a mental health provider. Those two visits to that provider led to hospitalization of 35 days for which I am truly thankful to Dr John and that provider. This was back in 1986!! He has been my doctor of choice since then and I refer others to him often.

Posted on August 1st, 2015