Dr. John M Wattenbarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John M Wattenbarger?

I was referred to this doctor, after I found out I had to have another surgery because one of the tendons in my right leg was too short, (my foot couldn't go down and touch the floor, I couldn't move my toes well) so he took part of a different tendon and attached it to that one.It seemed simple, but I didn't know that I was in for the worst outcome. The surgery completely backfired. My foot could finally go down... but I couldn't stand on my tiptoes. I can hardly move my toes now. I lost all feeling in my foot. The scar never fully healed, and I can't walk for more than 5 minutes without feeling intense pain.I truly believe he's a good doctor, but I just wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

I was told that my 13 yr old daughter has a 45 degree curvature of the spine. When I asked if she would be prescribed a brace to limit the progression of her curve, Dr Wattenbarger said no because she has stopped growing. I got a second opinion. That second orthapaedic specialist told me that she IS STILL growing, that she needed to be in a brace immediately, that she need physical therapy, and probably surgery. A third Dr's office mentioned that this was the third case they have seen where Dr Wattenbarger has opted for no treatment on severe scoliosis patients. I don't know what his motivation is but I would not reccomend Dr Wattenbarger to anyone.

Dr Wattenbarger is the greatest! You are listened to by he and his associates treated with the utmost respect.

Dr. John M Wattenbarger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.