Dr. John Weiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Weiser?

Best Doctor I Ever Had

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Finding a doctor as caring as Dr. Weiser is major event. I have never been treated so respectfully, felt I was listened to, remembered - by any other doctor I've ever seen. His method of practicing medicine is truly about CARE. When you go to the doctor, it is often when you are feeling fragile or less than your best, Dr. Weiser always made me feel calm and that he was looking after my best interests. I was sorry to lose him as my primary care doctor.

One of the best kept secrets....

Posted on September 11th, 2008

I have been a patient of John K. Weiser M.D. for about 8years and have never felt let down or ignored. He goes beyond the call of duty...... he definitely listens and goes the extra mile or 3 when needed. He is a gentle and very caring professional caregiver. I think he is one of the best kept secrets in the New York medical field. I only tell my very best friends about him....I still need to get in to see him when needed! :-)

Posted on September 16th, 2014