Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Welsh
Dr. John E Welsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Altos, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Welsh is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus. Dr. Welsh has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John E Welsh has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. John E Welsh has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. John E Welsh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John E Welsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Welsh cares about you. He listens to your concerns, questions. He is highly professional and personable. When it comes to the insurance companies - he is 100% on your side. He takes the time to get to know you. You are truly a partner in your own care treatment plan. He is a rare physician and I highly recommend him!
Dr. Welsh shows compassion and caring to his patients. I am alway's impressed with the time he takes with his patients. My 88 year old Mother is in a lot of pain with her back. Dr. Welch's patience,caring,concern and skill in managing her pain is touching and sincere. Mom has been going to him for this problem for many years as well as our family and friends he is a true professional.
I love Dr. Welsh. He is patient and explains any questions you might have. You can send him an email and his response comes usually that same day. The staff he was in the office are friendly and always available to help. Dr. Welsh no longer takes my insurance and I tried Stanford Pain Clinic but have returned to Dr. Welsh in spite of paying out of pocket. He's worth it!
John is by far one of the best physicians I know. His kindness, expertise, and patience put him in a class by himself. His staff is the ultimate compliment, 5 stars
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Welsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1993
Stanford Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. John E Welsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWelch Ortiz & Molumphy, 851 Fremont Ave Ste 109, Los Altos, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John E Welsh in this video.
Dr. John E Welsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Altos, CA.