Dr. John Weltmer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Weltmer Jr?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

This is a very busy office but I never have a problem getting an appointment. Out of the 6 visits I've had so far, my longest wait was 20 minutes. X-rays can be taken at the office so that's convenient. Most importantly, Dr. Weltmer took the time to explain the treatment from start to finish. He always answers my questions - even if they may sound silly. I never feel rushed through my appointment with him despite the fact he runs a very busy practice. He's practical and no-nonsense in his explanations and advice; no sugar-coating, no fantasies about recovery.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

i was misdiagnosed after a very brief exam. Seemed disinterested and unwilling to investigate further.

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Dr. Weltmer did an excellent job with my total hip replacement. However, he failed to prepare me for joint replacement. I also have a foot injury that I will have to live with the rest of my life. The office staff is incompetent and rude. My overall rating would be one star.

Posted on August 5th, 2015