Dr. John Werber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Werber?

Dr Werber

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I saw several doctors about 2 issues I was having before I found Dr Werber. The previous doctors told me the same thing - don't worry about the mark on my face and the constant itch could be controlled by using over the counter hydrocortisone and neosporin. I went through a lot of hydrocortisone. After 2 years - one with each doctor, I went to Dr Werber. He asked if I ever had spinal surgery - I had. He immediately diagnosed the itch as nerve related and referred me to a neurologist. The neurologist said it was "a good catch". I have nerve damage and am being treated for it. Dr. Werber biopsied the thing on my face and called me himself a week later to tell me it was a basal cell cancer. He assured me it was treatable and referred to a plastic surgeon who removed it. My only regret is not finding Dr. Werber sooner. It sometimes takes a while to get an appoint with him but he well worth the wait.

Long wait

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Wait time is very very long

Posted on December 28th, 2016