The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Whitaker
Dr. John Whitaker, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Whitaker is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Surgical Specialty Hospital and Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge. He speaks English.
Dr. John Whitaker has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.