Dr. John J Wilding Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John J Wilding Jr?

Worst Experience

I was treated well by the staff but the Dr was condescending and unprofessional. I voiced that I did not want to proceed with the procedure after the first injection to numb my eyelid but he would not stop. It was so painful that I cried out. His comments were inappropriate; his bedside manner was unprofessional. He made phone calls after he sat down to do the procedure and would then get up to talk on the phone. He did not wear gloves and I did not witness him washing his hands before or after the procedure. I was not informed of the cost of the prescription which was $300. Walgreens did not have it so I needed it called to WPAFB.

Professional and through treatment.

Dr. John J Wilding Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sidney, OH.