Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wills
Dr. John Wills, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Wills is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Hospital of the University of PA and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wills has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Wills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Hospital of the University of PA
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
46 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. John Wills accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions800 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. John Wills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.