Dr. John M Windland Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John M Windland?

Run away as fast as you can!

I was unfortunate enoh to have this man as my "doctor" when I was a patient at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System aka Hilside Hospital in Pulaski TN. i was admitted to the hospital for a heart attack and pneumonia. He was rude, arrogant, condescending, gave poor care, and ordered that i be given a medication usually used as a general anesthetic for a chemical restraint instead of the sleeping medication i was used to taking. This medication caused me to have hallucinations and when I got up out of bed to get away from what I was seeing in the hallucination I fell twice and fractured my pelvis and left eye socket. When I was trying to discuss whether I needed to have a repeat chest x-ray to see if the pneumonia was decreasing, he walked out of my room without completing his visit. The nurse who was present during this visit attempted to get him to return to my room and complete his daily assessment of me to no avail. His bedside manner is horrible. He discharged me from the hospital after a weeek's time. In my past experiences with heart attacks and pneumonia my hospital stays lasted at least 2 weeks for a heart attack and up to a month for pneumonia. If you value your's or loved one's health and well being, run away screaming if this "doctor" enters your room

I was with my 78 year old uncle late Saturday night and Dr. Windland was the Hospitalist. Dr. Windland was in the room minutes after he was transferred from the ER to a room. At 11:30 at night he gave my uncle a very thorough examination. We need more doctors like Dr. Windland, he is outstanding. Hillside Hospital is very fortunate to have him caring for patients.