Dr. John Winston D Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Winston D Gonzalez?

Rude receptionist. 45 minutes to 2 hours wait for appointments. Physician prescribed wrong amounts of medication on two occasions and had to be contacted to correct amount.

mid 30's with ADHD

There was always a long sit in the waiting room but Once I got into see him the appointment went very fast. He was great about consistently getting me my medication but he was better about telling me how I felt than listening to me. I had to cancelled two of my appointments for valid reasons but his office still informed me I could no longer see Dr Gonzalez because of that. Good luck!

Office Staff Ridiculous

I made an appointment for my son who is having several problems. On the morning of his appointment I called to reschedule his appointment due to the fact that he woke up with a fever, swollen throat and very sick. I did not get a person so I left my message on their voicemail and explained the situation. I never heard back from them, so that afternoon I called back. This time I spoke with a very rude lady. She told me that I did NOT leave a message and that my phone is probably not working correctly! Then proceeded to tell me that she would not reschedule my son! Thank God I found out now how this office operates and what kind of staff they have working there. It saves me having problems later and allowed me to find a more caring and understanding office.

Psychiatrist

Apparently, if you prefer not to wait for 1-1/2 hours in a crowded, noisy waiting room, and ask to reschedule your appointment, you are counted as bei ...