Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John W Winter IV has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I met doctor Winter in 2004. I was referred to him by Dr. Henry Underwood of Greenville, TX. Doctor Winter removed my thyroids as I had cancer. He is the best surgeon there is as he takes time and work very hard to make sure his patients receives the best of care. He is the only doctor I know that keeps my thyroid levels under control. May the Lord bless him and his staff always.
45 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. John W Winter IV accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John W Winter IV in this video.
Dr. John W Winter IV is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.