Dr. John Wittpenn Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. John Wittpenn?

Excellent Cataract Surgeon

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Wittpenn is a knowledgeable professional, Found him to be understanding, considerate,, a caring doctor. Would recommend him for surgery to anyone. Had an excellent experience with him for cataract surgery.

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr Wittpenn was the most rude and condescending person I have ever met. After being shuffled around his office for over two hours I finally had the unfortunate pleasure of getting to talk to him. He treated me like I was an idiot and even had the nerve to insult my son to his face. My son is Autistic and this guy had no bedside manner at all. All I did was ask a simple question that my referring doctor wanted me to ask and he practically went crazy. Even his staff had looks of amazement on there faces as he was talking to me. Went out and found an even better group for my son. I would not ever go back to this place again.

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Dr. Wittpenn is among one of the most rude and authoritative physicians I have ever encountered. I found him to be quite harried and uncaring when came to legitimate concerns about my health. He was more concerned with answers questions of his office staff than addressing my concerns. He also very stubborn when it came to answering particular questions of mine. All in all, it was unfortunately a terrible experience. I also saw him yell at several of his office staff in front of me. In short, a very unprofessional man with a profound lack of common decency.

Dr Wittpenn is exceptional

Posted on November 1st, 2010

I had Dr wittpenn for recent wye surgery and I found him to be an excellent physician. Although, his bedside manner could be improved, he was polite, answered all my questions and had an exact knowledge of my problem and what had to be done to correct it. I reccomend him highly if you are looking for a no nonsense eye surgeon.

Knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on July 31st, 2010

Always get second opinions, if not thirds, but this gentleman was on target, professional, thorough and kind.

Posted on May 15th, 2009

Would never go back. Extremely rude and unprofessional. Never introduced himself and never asked why I was there at a first apt. I interrupted him to tell him I was there for a problem. He told me it was my fault, throw a rx at me and left. I, of course, having no explanation of the rx, threw it away. Would never reccomend him and find same opinion from others.

Posted on July 7th, 2017