Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John T Woeste Jr
Dr. John T Woeste Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville Beach, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Woeste is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Woeste has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John T Woeste Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Woeste is so helpful with treating my pain. I've been a long term patient for some years now. His staff has improved immensely now that Mary is gone. The girls in the back at checkout are always so welcoming. Sometimes the wait can be long but once you meet Dr. Woeste you will understand why. Also Dr. Andy is so caring always returns my calls
I have had a couple visit With Dr Woeste. I find him very caring and patient. My only gripe is scheduling. Its because he actually listens to you. You might be over a hour after your appointment time but once you talk to him you know why.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Woeste is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. John T Woeste Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Avmed Choice
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Theodore Woeste Jr Md, 1577 Roberts Dr Ste 326, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Dr. John T Woeste Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.