Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wolfenden MD
Dr. John Wolfenden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palatka, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wolfenden is affiliated with Putnam Community Medical Center and Putnam Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wolfenden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Wolfenden has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. John Wolfenden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Wolfenden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Putnam Community Medical Center
Putnam Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Graduated in 1967
Dr. John Wolfenden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Wolfenden's office for more information.
700 Zeagler Dr Palatka, FL : (386) 325-1629
Locations & Directions700 Zeagler Dr, Palatka, FL
Dr. John Wolfenden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palatka, FL.