Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Wollenman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. John Wollenman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
I had my initial new patient appointment last week, and to be very honest, I was nervous because I had never seen a gynecologist before. Dr.Wollenman and his staff made me feel very comfortable and explained all that was going to happen at the visit. I did not wait long at all in the waiting room before being called back. I was able to complete all my paperwork online prior to my visit, so that there was no delay in seeing the Dr. The front office staff is very welcoming as well. I highly recommend Dr.Wollenman to anyone who is looking for a physician.
Dr. Wollenman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Las Colinas Medical Center
39 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2001 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX
Dr. John Wollenman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.