Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Worsham
Dr. John Worsham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clemson, SC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Worsham is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital Downtown, Greenville Memorial Hospital and Baptist Easley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Worsham has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Worsham treated my mother in an emergency room visit today. His confident, calming manner abated a very stressful, frightening situation. He quickly brought many resources of the hospital to bear and never stopped explaining to us what was happening and what he doing to help her. He never talked over us and listened to our concerns and questions. My mother is elderly and it is a sad commentary that many of her doctor and hospital visits are lacking in true care and compassion. This man is one in a million and I only wish there were thousands of doctors like him.
Dr. Worsham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Baptist Easley Hospital
Palmetto Baptist Med Center Columbi
39 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1974
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. John Worsham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn Worsham MD, 156 Riverpoint Dr, Clemson, SC
Dr. John Worsham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clemson, SC.