Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Wright Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. John C Wright Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. John C Wright Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I would Absolutely recommend Dr.Wright to anyone and do... I switched obgyn doctors because of issues I was having one of them being pain every month..Dr.Wright talked with me and told me you are to young to be living in pain all the time and fixed the issue!!! I just recently seen him and found lumps in my neck and referred me to a ENT!!! He spents time with you and answers every question you have for him and makes sure you understand what he just told you!!! He definitely has a bedside manner!!!
I had my first appt with dr wright is was wonderful explained what needs to be done with my problem and was very concerned, went back after I had some test done and was told by the receptionist that they could no longer see me because my insurance was fraud. I'm on medical assistance so I called the health plan and job and family services and ask them and they said it was active, so I called back to see about getting my test results and to transfer to another dr and the receptionist told me that I was a disgrace and they would not give me the information. Just down right wrong and very unprofessional this staff is, while walking out husband also herd them say we got rid of another patient. Seems they just don't want to work or just want to see a hand full of patients. Very upset that they would act like this.
I waited 30 minutes in waiting room. I was the only one in the waiting room. I politely asked the woman up front if it would be much longer. ( my husband was at work and my son was with a sitter) The woman told me she had no way of knowing . Right after I was taking back to the exam room, dressed in just a gown I waited to see the dr. I waited there half naked for a whole hour! I heard the staff talking and laughing outside the door. But no one ever came in to check on me or to tell me the dr would be in. After a total of a hour and a half I decided to leave. What a shame I heard good things about dr wright. But his staff is terrible and rude. I bet he never even knew I was there and he lost a brand new patient !
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital Health System
Dr. John C Wright Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John C Wright Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aliquippa, PA.