Dr. John Y Kim Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. John Y Kim?

He is just awesome, my kids love seeing him.

Dr. Kim has excellent bedside manner. He's great at coming up with alternative treatments when traditional methods don't work. I have multiple food, drug and environmental allergies which trigger my asthma. I would definitely recommend him. I absolutely I love everyone in that office, the doctors are wonderful and so are the nurses. I've been under his care as a patient for 3 years, I have no complaints.

Wonderful experience!

Very professional and easy to talk to. Got all my questions answered and more. Never knew I could learn so much about myself during an office visit! Will definitely be bringing my family here!

One of the best experiences I've had at a doctors visit. From start to finish, the staff was great and Dr. Kim was wonderful. He really took the time to explain everything and put my child at ease before any testing was done. You can tell that the people at this doctor's office really cares about their patients. I highly recommend this allergist!

I'm so impressed

I'm so glad I brought my daughter to see Dr. Kim. He really took the time to make the both of us feel comfortable during our visit. I really liked the way he explained everything to me in detail to make sure I understood why he was recommending the medications he prescribed. He's definitely a great doctor who takes the time to explain everything. His office staff were also superb! Thanks to everyone for providing great care to my family!

Dr. Kim is a medical professional who cares about his patients. He is a fine doctor who is compassionate.