Dr. John Yashou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Yashou?

I went in complaining of severe back pain and he wanted to send me home when I couldn't stand up because of the pain because he said it meant I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. He told me I had a strained back and gave me Motrin. I have a burst fracture with spinal cord displacement and he sent me back to work on heavy equipment.

highley recomendedSome ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion