Dr. John Yeiser Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John Yeiser?

DR Yeiser needs to find a new field

Posted on July 17th, 2010

I waited over 5 hours to se him, the nurses were very helpful, they showed disgust in the way he handled me and that he lied to them that he had patients when in fact he was working online., when the nurst went to bring me in he ran to the door and pushed it close in my face causing trauma to me and the nurses around, I'm in a neck brace after 3 cervical spine surgeries and he caused more harm to me, while closing the door he was saying I will not see any patiens, an I will not see or talk to you I'm busy.mhe needs to be stripped of his medical license.

Posted on November 29th, 2015