2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John E Yerg II?

I have been a patient of Dr. Yerg's for 30 years. He is an excellent physician, wise, sympathetic and kind. He is also vigilant, never forgets what we have discussed or past ailments my family & I may have suffered from. I recommend him with alacrity.

Dr. Yerg has been my internist and pulmonologist for a number of years. I cannot imagine a better, more thorough, kind, funny, and competent doctor. He calls me with lab results or to follow up and invariably spends as much time with me as is needed, whatever the problem. His office staff is courteous and helpful and patient.

I have been a patient of Dr. Yerg's for 34 years. He has treated me for serious medical problems with my lungs and allergies. He is aggresive in his treatments and has been a blessing, not only to me, but to all of my family members. He is an incredible physician that is a rariety in this day and age. I cannot believe there would ever be anyone who would critize his professionalizm or his dedication in treating a patient. I personally think, in my many years of exerience of being under his care, that he is the most caring and exceptional doctor that has ever treated me in the medical profession. He is the Marcus Welby today!!! I have been blessed as well as my family members to have been under his care for so many years.

Dr. Yerg is not a good doctor in my view

Dr. Yerg did not to treat me properly and I stopped seeing him after my first visit. One was enough for me. How he became a doctor I do not know but he is an awful one for sure.

Dr. Yerg has been my primary care doctor for nearly nine years. I am diabetic so I see him every three months for a check up and blood test. In all that time I have never seen him behave in a manner that has been reported in other reviews. I do not know the story but it is not the doctor I've come to know.

lovely, caring physician

my parents both went to dr yerg, whom i found to be a compassionate, dedicated physician. i am a clinician in the medical field who does not easily gi ...

Dr. Yerg Does Not Care

Dr. John Yerg is an unprofessional and uncaring physician of the highest order who didn't care enough about me, his patient, to call me back upon a grave and urgent life and death matter. He should be ashamed of himself and banned from practicing medicine forever. I will never see him again!

I was not happy at all to find out about the additional charges that need to be paid since Dr. Yerg joined the MDVIP. It's bad enough waiting for an hour or sometimes longer to see him, but now I find that I have to pay an additional yearly charge for my inconvenience. Money is not everything and having been in the health care industry for many years I cannot recommend Dr. Yerg because of his fixation over money as opposed to his patients health coming first. I will look elsewhere and cannot recommend Dr. Yerg to anyone under these circumstances.

Simply the best.

Dr. Yerg is comprehensive in his care. He listens and takes everything you tell him seriously. He is simply the best doctor I've ever seen.

I have found him to be an outstanding physcican who will call your home to check up on you. I recall that one Sunday he called me at home while he was on vacation to make sure that the medication I was taking was doing the job. I can't say anything better.

Avoid This Doctor

Doctor John Yerg was just too unstable for me, which included his very bad temper, to keep as my physician. He was not that way in the beginning but he certainly deteriorated over the years. From not returning important telephone calls in emergency situations to arguing and yelling at me over the telephone and in his office on numerous occasions, it was just too much. I even started questioning his mental state after awhile. It was definitely time for me to leave and find another doctor which I did. Yes, I am somewhat bitter, but I felt it was my duty to warn other unsuspecting prospective patients by writing this critique about Doctor Yerg. I would recommend anyone that is interested in a good and competent doctor to certainly bypass this one. I say this with regret, but say it I must.

Not a good or dedicated doctor. Glad to be rid of him. I have a much better physician now that really cares about my health and well being.

Dr. John E Yerg II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.

Dr. John E Yerg II Is this you?