Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Yocum Jr
Dr. John H Yocum Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Yocum is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He speaks English.
Dr. John H Yocum Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Do not schedule an appointment with this useless doctor!!! This doctor has an abismul bed side manner. Is extremely rude and acts as if you are wasting his time. Spent hardly 5 minutes with me then gave me a cortisone injection that made my shoulder a LOT worse. Then refused to fill out FMLA paperwork for the pain flare ups cause by HIS TREATMENT! At this point, I am looking for a new ortho doctor.
Yocum put a total knee in me a year ago this month an I haven't been the same since. I went thru 32 therpy an nothing helped. He said nothing wrong with my knee but after 10 minutes with another doctor he says it must be done over so now I've got that to look forward to. Be careful before you let someone work on you. If I had seen his web site I would have never let him done mine.
Dr. Yocum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. John H Yocum Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthoarkansas PA, 10301 Kanis Rd, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Yocum Jr in this video.
Dr. John H Yocum Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.