Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John Younger
Dr. John Younger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Younger is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Henry Ford Allegiance Health [Hospital] and St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Younger has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John Younger has the following 4 expertise
- Critical Illness
Dr. John Younger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. John Younger yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Younger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CS Mott Children's Hospital
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
University of Michigan Health System
23 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCS Mott Children's Hospital, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. John Younger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.