Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Zambito
Dr. John Zambito, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Yakima, WA, with another office in Toppenish, WA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Zambito is affiliated with Providence Yakima Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Zambito has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr.mbito has cared for my mother on several occassions and my family has found him to be kind, thourough and very caring. He is one of the most personable physicians I have met and always takes the time to ask and answer any questions we have had. It is always a pleasure to see this doctor whether he is on duty in the hospital or in town iwth his family.
Dr. Zambito is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Yakima Medical Center
16 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 1997
Dr. John Zambito accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John Zambito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.