Dr. John J Zappia Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. John J Zappia?

manners

I HAVE NEVER been treated so poorly as I was today..Dr,Zappia was rude and unprofessional as this man today 11-8 2017..Just because they cant figure out why my hearing comes and goes is not my fault All he did was repeat himself asking me what is the next step...your the doctor...duh...He acted like he was on something Drugs? He kept saying what script your want I'll write you anything. Made me feel like I was there for drugs...Sorry Dr don't do Drugs...

Bilateral Vestibulopathy of Unknown Causes

For some reason he did not seem to care what was causing my decline in balance and vertigo. Said it didn't matter. I had to request testing to verify a diagnosis...sent me to VRT before I was stabilized, as he said I was but in fact I continued to decline with increasing symptoms but less vertigo as I eventually bottomed out with 100% loss bilaterally. Of course he wouldn't have known because he didn't care. He has a attitude if you know more about your condition than he's telling you, and makes smart remarks if you ask questions. No empathy or facial expression period. Cold and uncaring doctor...would never recommend him to anyone. He has a lot to learn on patient care. My life will NEVER be as it once was and yes I'm disabled due to my damage of "unknown and not important" reasons...

Severe Ear Problem

After seeing several doctors for my ear problem, someone suggested Dr Zappia.... that was the best advice. He was the only doctor who helped me with my ear problem. He is the best.

He's a great Doctor!

I never have a problem getting an appointment. Dr. Zappia was very kind. I was having vertigo issues and he put me at ease when applying the Epley Maneuver.I would definitely recommend him.

would never recommend him to anyone!

He dismissed my problem with my ear. He did not listen to me when I told him I knew something was wrong. I finally demanded a CT scan which indeed showed another growth. I will never see him or let him do surgery on me again. His bad side manner is terrible!!! Not sympathetic at all...does not explain anything!

Dr Zappia was extremely courteous, professional and empathetic. He thoroughly explained my condition and offered numerous options. I would highly recommend him - as a matter of fact - I already have !

Hostile, Critical, Doesn't Listen

Extremely cold, hostile, and accusatory. He quickly passed judgement on me and ignored evidence to the contrary. Failed to listen with empathy and trust. Repeatedly belittled me for supposedly not answering his question when indeed I already had. Offered ludicrous solutions to my problems. Appeared to lack specific knowledge of my condition. Told me he didn't have time for me. I don't think it could get much worse...

Dr. John J Zappia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.