Dr. John Zaso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Zaso?

Posted on May 21st, 2016

When my first child was born I was using a different doctor until I spoke to my neighbor who was using Dr. Zaso. So I switched over. my son is now going on 10 and my second is going to be 4. would most definitely recommend using Dr. Zaso for your children!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Excelente Doctor. He was amazona when My daughter has an accident he was very lindo and helpfull.

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Best pediatrician ever and is very kind

Great Doctor! Been going for years

Posted on December 18th, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Zaso for 11 years. He is a great doctor that has always given an accurate diagnosis. He spends time answering your questions. He is always willing to fit you in for illness and will actually respond to those emergency calls. We love Dr. Zaso.

Very Disappointing!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Been taking my children to Dr Zaso for many years. Started out great but over the last year or so his whole attitude has changed. Just not the same. Always rushing, talks down to staff. Feel like he just doesn't care about kids . Mostly concerned about money and how many patients he can squeeze in. Sadly looking for a new Pediatrician. I will say the staff tries very hard to accommodate the patients and nurses are very sweet. It's a shame. I miss the old Dr. Zaso

Disappointed

Posted on February 16th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Zaso was 2yrs ago. In my experience I felt that he was ok when it was a well visit. However, he seemed very rushed and annoyed when it was a sick visit. My then 1 yr was very sick for a couple of days. Took him to Dr. Zaso who didn't seem like he was listening to my concerns and annoyed. I took heed to his recommendations to give motrin and wait. My son got worse as the week progressed. I chose to get a second opinion from another pediatrician because I put off by how I was handled during my last visit. My son was admitted by current pediatrician for 3 days and needed intense IV therapy. 3 yrs later I am now very happy and please with my current doctor and do not feel rushed and not listened to.

great doctor, compassionate. Wonderful staff.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Not as good as he use to be.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Zaso for 9 years now and recently I feel like he does not give you the time. He is always rushing, not really listening to what you are telling him, too involved in charting on the computer and some of the staff are unfriendly. I am sad to day I am seriously considering changes Pediatricians after all these years

Posted on March 14th, 2012

The staff working for Dr. Zaso are rude and discuss patients loud for others to hear. They are unprofessional and cold in demeanor. Dr. Zaso himself spends as little time with children as possible. You feel like a sheep being herded.

I would never change pediatrician, Dr John Zaso is the best!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Zaso has been my 3 children pediatrician for 10 years. He would return my calls all hours of the night. He was accurate on all his diagnoses. I travel 30 minutes from home because he is that good of a doctor. His staff is also very sweet and kind considering how scared my kids are of needles and with scheduling sick appointments which he sees them the same day I call. Need I say more.

Great doctor with a beautiful soul.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr Zaso has an amazing staff. He and his staff are caring & sincere. We are blessed to have found them in 2004.

Dr. Zaso Is The best

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Zaso has been my childrens pediatrician since they were born 10 weeks early he was their pediatrician in NICU for 40 days and as soon as it was time to bring them home we were so scared and had so many questions and concerns, and Dr. Zaso was always there to make me feel better and answer and explain in detail everything I needed to know in the care of Premie Triplets, then one of our children was diagnosed as being special needs and he was there again just with his great knowledge and bedside manner. What more can I say about Dr. Zaso he is just the best my children like him so much they say Dr. Zaso Rocks...