Dr. John Zavaleta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Zavaleta?

Horrible wait time

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Inconvenient to wait over an hour to be seen. I'm not happy with this service

Not sure

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I had or maybe still do, with a fistula (sp). The assistant who answered my call said she was booked but would try to fit me in. The put me in with the P.A, I asked if she was crazy, that I told her my GP and two ER doctors wouldn't touch it. So, I went back to the PA, who immediately got the doctor. He said his name, looked at it, pushed on it, pushed a qtip in where it was leaking. I don’t believe I have ever screamed like that. Ordered a CT Scan. I missed my last appointment because I had the day wrong. The things that bother me are that you sign in to do the paper work, but what you are really answering research questions. The use and sell information for "research" but you don't find out about it until you're about to be seen. They never asked what meds I am on, despite giving me an antibodie but he was thoughtful enough to give me Diflucan for three weeks. I just don’t know.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

He is a Wonderful Dr and would recommend him to any one of my friends

Sexually rude doctor. Pushes surgeries and expensive testing. No good for surgeries.

Posted on October 7th, 2014

On top of everything previously stated, he is sexually-rude! Positive reviews from fertility issues only.

my bad surg

Posted on April 1st, 2014

He did not do my surg he let his fiance do it then she is also his account manger she tried to double dip my ins but did not work he has a nasty mouth one of his nurse told me he does tests that cost for no reason my surg has turned out to be a bad dream I am having issues many one I did not have I would not take my dog to him , he did not listin when I told him something was not right he made a nasty remark young ladies listin he will make yu have more issues him and his wife what ever she is are for the money he is making ladies sick yu will not be fixed and may have more problems I am getting a lawyer try to make it know he us not a good dr. He dies not even have the right to carry that title he slaughters women yu ladies that say he made yu well how long did it take him and ask yourself when will I get sick are have issues again I am warning yu think about it before yu let him cut yu are his wife whatever she is I know she is money hungry they could care less what happens to yu and his staff are jokes want to be a med asst.the young lady that done tests on me she told me my test were useless but she had to do what he said after my surg that is when she told me about his crazy personal life which seems to affect his job as a dr. I hope the ones going thru what I am now with my help can get thru to other ladies some if the remarks about how good he is are done by his staff I was told by inside help to give him a good ref.good luck to yu ladies and GOD help all of us recover from his knife .

Rude...

Posted on March 23rd, 2014

It was a bad experience, He was rude and would not listen to anything I had to say. I had waited an hour and half first before I got called back then he was only in my room for 5min .

What an Amazing Doctor!!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

One of the greatest gifts God can give us are children, however after having mine, I just didn't feel the same anymore. I went thru many years of having pelvic pain, painful intercourse and constipation. Never in my mind did I ever think there was a doctor who could fix these issues until I met Dr. Zavaleta. I went to Dr. Zavaleta, whom explained in detail and gave me articles to read in regards to my issues. He recommended I have surgery to improve my sexual desire. He was right! After having surgery, I felt like I was reborn! I had no more sexual dysfunctions, and I could actually enjoy being intimate with my husband. Both Dr. Zavaleta and his staff made my experience amazing. They were all so kind and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you so much Dr. Zavaleta and your staff for improving my Quality of life!

Best gyn doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2013

He is a very knowledgeable doctor with years of experience. He has been my doctor for years and I would HIGHLY recommend him to all women. I didn't feel the same after having children. I would of never have imagined that there was a solution to my problems. I started having issues with urinary stress incontinence, knee pain, back pain and vaginal air during intercourse. After examination he recommended the P&E repair with sling and that changed my life. I feel like a NEW PERSON! I can't thank Dr Zavaleta and his staff enough! Everyone was wonderful and helpful. He took the time to explain in detail the five steps of sexual desire to improve my sex life in a professional manner. I don't have to worry about having accidents anymore. Thank you Dr Zavaleta and staff!!! You are the best!!!

Finally a specialist who LISTENS! I love Dr. Z!

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Since May of 2012, I had been from specialist to specialist who could not help me with my pain and then a good friend referred me to Dr. Z. He listened to every single thing I said, he let me complain, he let me cry the first few times I went in, as I was struggling with Interstitial Cystitis and the pain was unbearable. The key word here: WAS unbearable. Not only did this physician help me get my life back, he researched supplements that could help me heal and made sure everything he found to help me, he gave me every piece of information he could find about it. Being a pharmacist prior to becoming an M.D., I trust his knowledge with everything he prescribes to me. I have sent several patients his way, and they love him like I do. He's truthful. He gets to the point. And he only wants what's best for his patients. His staff has been nothing but doting and kind to me. I drive 20 miles from home for my follow-up visits. Dr. Z and his office staff are well worth the travel time. Thankfulness doesn't begin to describe how I feel about Dr. Z and his office staff. I love them.

Patient

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr Zavaleta and his staff have taken amazing care of me. I have been putting off seeing anyone because I have a fear of doctors. Dr Zavaleta and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I had an ablation in May due to extremley heavt periods and the results have been remarkable. I just had the Pelvic Organ Prolapse surgery two weeks ago and my symptons of back pain, constipation and urinary incontinence are completely gone. I went back to work just 5 days after surgery with no pain! I will (and have) referred several friends and family to Dr Zavaleta and they have all been extremely pleased! Thanks you Dr Zavaleta for being such a caring compassionate doctor

Happy with care

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I've had very good experiences at this office. In my opinion, the staff is very well trained and they seem happy to be working there. Wait times vary, from 10-30 minutes, but I find it reasonable. When Dr. Zavaleta comes into the room, I always feel like he is listening and I never feel rushed. He has always asked many questions to get to the bottom of my problem. At my well woman exams, he takes the time to ask about other problems that other doctors have never asked about, like sexual problems. Other doctors have basically ignored by questions related to this matter. The nurses made it a point to tell me that Dr. Z doesn't deliver babies anymore, and I think that is a good thing because I truly feel he has more time to spend with his patients and their problems. He even gave me his cell phone and email once so I could follow up with him on a particular issue without having to come back. I also spoke with another patient in the waiting room who told me Dr. Z diagnosed the cause of her pelvic pain when many other doctors had not. I read the review about him pushing surgeries, and while he did tell me that I had some degree of prolapse that could be corrected surgically, he stated very clearly we did NOT have to do anything until I developed symptoms from it and chose to do it. I appreciate him and his office and will be a patient as long as I live in the area.

One of the Best

Posted on July 12th, 2012

Dr Zavaleta and his staff took wonderful care of me when I was in extreme pain and no other dr could find a reason why. I have been a patient for just six months and am pain free and active again! Thanks Dr Z!