Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Zazaian
Dr. John S Zazaian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI, with another office in Dearborn Heights, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zazaian is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Zazaian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. John S Zazaian has the following 10 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
Dr. John S Zazaian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
This office is HORRIBLE. A bunch of crooks that you have to wait hours to see for a 5 minute appointment. They order WAY too many tests just to collect from your insurance or you. If you end up in the hospital, they just go there to see you and it's up to the nurse's that are taking care of you to make all the medical decisions. John and his brother are nice people, but horrible doctors.
Have seen both Dr. John along with his brother Andrew and a few visits was with their PA...have been a patient for 10 plus years....My main complaint is the wait time...have waited hours in the waiting room and up to two hours in the exam room....I noticed signing in their were five appointments all for the same time for the same doctor...I asked how can five of us have the same appointment time...and I was total that some patients cancel heir appointments...and I said looks like no one did was told well then we go by what time everyone signed in....my other gripe is all the sales representatives that come to give their samples...they work them in between patients....I suggested to them on your half day is when you should see them or come early or see them after all the patients...the staff is pretty decent Crissy at the front desk is lovely,Like I said the wait is my main complaint...I think with some adjustments it could be taken care of....My ob/gyn office is packed and he delivers babies the longest I have waited in his waiting room is 20 mins. Any maybe 15 mins waiting in the exam room....
Dr. Zazaian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. John S Zazaian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John S Zazaian in this video.
Dr. John S Zazaian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.