Dr. John S Zazaian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John S Zazaian?

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

This office is HORRIBLE. A bunch of crooks that you have to wait hours to see for a 5 minute appointment. They order WAY too many tests just to collect from your insurance or you. If you end up in the hospital, they just go there to see you and it's up to the nurse's that are taking care of you to make all the medical decisions. John and his brother are nice people, but horrible doctors.

Wait time is way to long

Have seen both Dr. John along with his brother Andrew and a few visits was with their PA...have been a patient for 10 plus years....My main complaint is the wait time...have waited hours in the waiting room and up to two hours in the exam room....I noticed signing in their were five appointments all for the same time for the same doctor...I asked how can five of us have the same appointment time...and I was total that some patients cancel heir appointments...and I said looks like no one did was told well then we go by what time everyone signed in....my other gripe is all the sales representatives that come to give their samples...they work them in between patients....I suggested to them on your half day is when you should see them or come early or see them after all the patients...the staff is pretty decent Crissy at the front desk is lovely,Like I said the wait is my main complaint...I think with some adjustments it could be taken care of....My ob/gyn office is packed and he delivers babies the longest I have waited in his waiting room is 20 mins. Any maybe 15 mins waiting in the exam room....

HORRIBLE

YOU HAVE AN AVERAGE OF 2 HOURS IN THE LOBBY, THEN ANOTHER HOUR IN THE ROOM WAITING TO SEE HIM, WITH AN APPOINTMENT!HE OVER LOOKS YOUR DIAGNOSIS, HAS YOU COMING IN EVERY MONTH JUST TO COLLECT MONEY.