Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John J Zecherle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. John J Zecherle has the following 3 expertise
Dr. John J Zecherle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
E R Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. John J Zecherle - Posted on December 26th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. John J Zecherle - Posted on January 25th, 2009
Dr. Zeckerle does not deserve the prvilege of working at Maring General. His bedside manner is uncaring, rude and condescending. More importantly, he provided the wrong diagnosis to the patient and sent her home. Apparenly he was unable to read and understand the radiology report he received from the CT scan.
Dr. Zecherle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVITUITY, 2100 Powell St Ste 920, Emeryville, CA
Dr. John J Zecherle is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Emeryville, CA.