Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John H Zoller III has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John H Zoller III has the following 13 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Fractures
- Wrist Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
Dr. John H Zoller III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John H Zoller III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I have been seeing Dr. Zoller for many of years and he has all of my respect.. Dr. Zoller has performed several operations on me, My Neck, Foot, Elbow and I'm glad that Dr.Zoller was the one who helped me. Dr.Zoller is and will be the only Dr. I trust to operate on me. Thank you Dr. Zoller your the Man..
Dr Zoller did fusion back surgery on Apr 13, 2015. I was out of hospital & rehab in 8 days. No P/T necessary, amazing recovery & healing. I would highly recommend his work to anyone. I had suffered severe leg pain for six months before seeing Dr. Zoller. Pain completely gone with surgery.
This is my second encounter with Winchester Orthopedic Associates. I seem to be self destructive. Both encounters involved a different doctor: the first in an emergency situation with a badly broken femur; and, the second, lumbar fusion and laminectomy, was planned and with Dr. Zoller. Both surgeries, in my opinion, required considerable skill and care to patch this old body back together. With both surgeries I was back on my feet within twenty-four hours. I did not miss teaching a single class after breaking my leg and although the second surgery was considerably longer and involved a lot more anesthetic I was back looking for food and release the following morning. I did have to stay a second night in hospital and have come to the conclusion that if one needs rest and recovery a hospital is the last place to find either one. But that is another story! I must also admit that I was pretty nervous about the back (and front!) surgery. But Dr. Zoller, his PA, and the anesthesiologist all paid me a visit in pre-op and there gave considerable reassurance as well as answering all my questions--relevant and not so relevant. (Who needs to talk about a Bosu ball before back surgery?) Still, I'm glad I was the one who was unaware of what was going on for all those hours in the OR and not my wife, who, being fully conscious, worried about my well being the entire time I was peacefully being dissected. Perhaps a little Valium for the hapless spouses? Or maybe a bar in the surgical waiting room? Postoperative pain was minimal and required only Tylenol for easy management. At no time did I experience discomfort greater than 2 out of 10 and I think that that discomfort was mostly the result of being confined to those horrible hospital beds. I think that Dr. Zoller was responsible In no small part for my easy recovery. He was clearly very careful and did as little collateral damage as possible during the procedure. There was almost no discomfort at either surgical site from the moment I awoke until now, some three months later. The pain that took me to Dr. Zoller in the first place was gone when I awoke from the anesthetic., This Dr. Zoller predicted and told my wife immediately after he washed up from the procedure, Personally, I love that kind of confidence! Now I am able to stand tall and straight like I have not done for well over twenty years. Even my friends notice that, though I am still old, I do not look nearly as old as I did a few months ago! What better outcome is there? The only way I could be happier is if I had not abused my body for so many years and thereby never had to have the surgery at all! Thanks, Dr. John for all the help! And to anyone out there checking on this particular surgeon I can only say, he's the man!
Dr. Zoller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. John H Zoller III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWinchester Orthopedic Associates Ltd, 128 Medical Cir, Winchester, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John H Zoller III in this video.
Dr. John H Zoller III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.