Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Zwetchkenbaum is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island and Miriam Hospital. Dr. Zwetchkenbaum has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum has the following 11 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 41
My daughter has severe Eczema, so we were referred by her pediatrician. The first appointment we waited forever for a 5 min consultation to set up testing. The woman who conducted the testing on my 20 month daughter was not at all friendly! The office staff are not friendly either. The testing went ok, but when I asked a question the woman acted as though I was bothering her. I wish I could say the follow up with doctor was better. We saw Dr. Z and waited almost 90 min for a 5 min appointment. He did not even examine my daughter. When I asked if I could ask a question he told me he did not have time and to ask it on the patient portal. I paid my specialist co- pay for what!? I was highly Disappointed with the whole experience. He wanted to follow up to check on her eczema and I didn't bother scheduling it. She has a dermatologist, I refuse to waste anymore of my time or money!
I was misdiagnosed by this practice for 1 1/2 years. I was being treated for asthma yet I actually had coronary artery disease and ended up having a heart attack. The practice admitted it was their job to distinguish between asthma and heart and "they missed" it. Needless to say, I do not recommend this practice
Lincoln Office is very disorganized and staff appears to be unprofessional and rush through testing/procedures. Dr. Z has little respect for patient or staff-pouts that he can't find his water bottle! Use to be good when he first set up practice.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Zwetchkenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAsthma And Allergy Physicians Of Rhode Island, 1056 Hope St, Providence, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum in this video.
Dr. John F Zwetchkenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.