Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
My entire family has been seeing this doctor for the past 4 years and I must say I have never been treated disrespectful and I have always had my questions answered. I make sure that I am on time, pay my doctor visits each time, and ask him everything in the room. If I don't feel as if he answered something accordingly I ask again and he has no problem explaining it to me. Sometimes I am in the room longer than usual just because I want to understand everything going on before I leave. I never wait more than 10 minutes EVER. He is always on call on the weekends when I need him and if it's an emergency he always calls me back. He is such a wonderful doctor and I couldn't imagine taking my family anywhere else.
Dr. Saidi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComplete Care Medical Group, 9220 S Pennsylvania Ave Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.