Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnaqa A Saidi?

GREAT DOCTOR

My entire family has been seeing this doctor for the past 4 years and I must say I have never been treated disrespectful and I have always had my questions answered. I make sure that I am on time, pay my doctor visits each time, and ask him everything in the room. If I don't feel as if he answered something accordingly I ask again and he has no problem explaining it to me. Sometimes I am in the room longer than usual just because I want to understand everything going on before I leave. I never wait more than 10 minutes EVER. He is always on call on the weekends when I need him and if it's an emergency he always calls me back. He is such a wonderful doctor and I couldn't imagine taking my family anywhere else.

very good dr.

I have been with Dr. Saidi now for almost 6 months and he has been very attentive. He is a great dr. I'm shocked he only has a 3 star rating.

I went in and gave specific symptoms I was having for a week and he diagnosed me with an upper respiratory infection, which I had no symptoms for. I went to the ER 2 days later and had to have an emergency appendectomy.

He was very rude and walked out the room when the appointment was over. I did not know the appointment was over and no one came to get me.